Geneva Lane and Zayn Malik Are An Item



Belle Amie's Geneva Lane and One Direction's Zayn Malik are finally going public after show finale as left the studio together and held hands. They kissed each other between crowd of other contestants and photographers!






Zayn is now 17 whilst Geneva 20 but three years gap seems like not a concern for the pair. Few times ago, Zayn and Geneva also rumoured kissing each other but they hide it due Simon Cowell's strict love ban as long as The X Factor hasn't ended yet! But now, it's ended and they looked like have no more obstacles to be a pair.




At the earlier, Zayn and Geneva denied and claimed it was a friendly kiss as their wrote on Twitter...








And at the next hours, Zayn admitted it and revealed that they're officially an item!






It was a rumour said that after Zayn admitted his relationship with Geneva, he lost about 10K followers on Twitter. Are you on of them who unfollowed him? :D

Also, Geneva was rumoured being abuse by Zayn's fans that mentioned her on Twitter.

Well, have a long relationship for both Geneva and Zayn. Don't forget to tell Simon before he found it out on media hahaha :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I DONT BELIVE I LUV ZAYN U WOULD REALLY KISS A FAN PLZZ

Anonymous said...

please kiss a fan! im really cute and im coming to your concert june second in chicago! AHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Please kiss me I lover u"!!!

Anonymous said...

Your going to be mine oneday!

Anonymous said...

YOUR SSOOOOO CUTE I WANT YOU SO BAD!!

Anonymous said...

you can come to my house to kiss a fan if you want...cause the closest concert to me is 6 states over :( tweet me for the info haha

Anonymous said...

He's mine. Don't touch him -.-

Anonymous said...

I dont wanna believe it.I just wanna kiss Zaaaaaynn ! He's muslim and i love him .)

Anonymous said...

I DONT REALLY MIND THEM GOING OUT. DOUBT THEYLL LAST BUT I STILL THINK ZAYN IS GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Zayn is mine so back off.. he can kiss me(:<3

Anonymous said...

I thought he was going out with perrie edwards? Im lost.

Post a Comment